Here are 6 uses for your toner that you more than likely have never thought of:
- Use a toner on flights to hydrate and replenish your skin, you heard correct, a gentle spray every few hours will do wonders to hydrate your skin during a flight.
- Apply a toner before a spray tan. Applying a toner to the rough surfaces of your skin like your elbows and knees, will soften those troublesome areas, preventing cracking and giving you a smoother tan.
- Use a toner to soothe skin discomfort. Toners are great for soothing skin after shaving, waxing or laser hair removal, simply spray a little over the affected area. You can even keep your toner in the refrigerator for extra cooling; though make sure your toner is natural and doesn’t contain alcohol.
- Use a toner to cleanse your neck and chest areas. Toners aren’t just for your face, they are also great for cleansing your neck and chest areas. Your neck and jawline are often the first places to show effects of ageing, so it is a good idea to spray some toner over the area after cleansing.
- Use a toner as a moisturiser treatment. An all natural toner like the Treat Me Prep Me toner acts an an amazing skin hydrator, especially for dry flakey skin. Which ever toner you choose to use, make sure you choose one that does not contain any alcohol.
- Use a toner to remove makeup. Toners were originally designed to help remove excess makeup, dirt and oil. Cleansers have taken over this role for the most part; however using a toner after cleansing will ensure you get the best outcome for clean skin and a glowing complexion.
Our Prep Me Native Toning Mist can also be mixed with your favourite scrub to assist with removing dead skin cells and impurities. Not only is this Toner supper versatile it is also packed with amazing healthy and natural ingredients to give your skin the attention that it needs.
Infused with soothing Aloe Vera and delicious fruit extracts, our standout ingredient is wild-harvested Quandong Extract (Australian Native Peach). Behaving similarly to alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), Quandong Extract naturally exfoliates dead skin cells that can lead to breakouts and rough, dull patches, and works to reveal clearer, smoother, healthy skin. Perfect for use on clean skin, under or over makeup, our toning mist leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. The uplifting scent of lemongrass, lime and bergamot will delight your senses throughout the day. Gentle and non-irritating, this revitalising mist is alcohol-free.
Suitable for all skin types.